Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday!!

One day...which I would never give up loving, is my Birthday. This day remains my all time favourite. No...its not for the gifts or for the wishes I get. Just the day which reminds me that I was born, is great and exciting enough for me. I have heard many people say that they do not wish to celebrate this day. But for me, even if I happen to live 100 yrs, go through many sufferings, this day would always remain the best!

I always visualise myself getting some honour. Getting the honour is not important for me. But the "Acceptance Speech" is sort of a dream. I have written it and re-written it a numerous time. Oh, all in my dream. I have never got a chance to do that in reality. However, I want to make this speech before I leave this lovely Earth. So, I am going to use my Birthday as a platform to render that speech. So get ready!! Just imagine that I have got an award and here I am, giving the speech.

"Life is short and the happy moments are shorter" Being given an oppurtunity to enjoy these moments, I feel blessed! Oh God! Thee Supreme Power! I bow to you for having honoured me with this! I salute you for giving a lovely pair of parents. Parents who loved me more than themselves. Valued me more than anything else. Admired and encouraged all through my difficult phases. Taught me how to smile when the time required me to cry. Taught me how to dance when the time required me to droop down.

Oh God!! I hug you for giving me such a lovely brother! While all protected their sisters, my sweetone taught me to be brave and face the world. While all went through the grassy path, he taught me to go through the path of thorn to reach the rose beds.

I am amazed at your excellence, Oh Lord, for the best teachers you gave me. Teachers who were friends. Teachers who didnt teach only academics but who made me glimpse through the right path in life.

Oh! I adore you Lord for giving me such wonderful friends. Friends indeed - For any need....there they will be! They wouldnt mind slapping me hard to bring me into sense at every wrong step I took.

Oh my Kadavule! You excel when you showed me how to love! Like a sculptor sculpting a Goddess out of a stone, you gave me a husband, who shaped me into a better person, using love as an hammer. Took me by my hands to experience the wilderness of this world.

If these people were responsible for shaping my personality, God! you have given a topping for this ice cream, by giving a wonderful family. A family, who loves the person, shaped by all the others.

Now you see the reason why I love this day! Who can refuse enjoying this day, Oh! Such a lovely day I was born in.....Oh my favourite day! The best day.........................HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!! LOVE MYSELF....THE PERSON CREATED BY MANY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment