Monday, February 7, 2011

My Loving Anna & Manni!


When will they come? Now?? Later?? Will they ever come? I always wondered in this line and then....they finally landed. My sweet bro & SIL. Was I excited? Is there a word that could best describe the feelings I went through? Fantabulous, Stupendous, these words are nothing compared to what I felt...It was a loooooooooooong time dream coming true!!

I wanted to show them everything around me. I wanted them to see what I lived through. Wanted to see them feel happy seeing around. Wanted to cook all their favourite things. Oh my list was never ending!!

Can a sight you see everyday look different just because of 2 people you love? Can everything around you suddenly look beautiful? And what amazing weather!!!!! Looked as if everything worked for us to be happy....the desert turned into a summertime Switzerland to welcome these 2!

As always...the good times do come to an end...and so is their visit to us :(. As the day comes closer and closer...I feel so sad. But the loving memories they have created with us will remain forever.

Raja & I loved every minute of our togetherness and Hope to have such fun again & again! Love those 2 lovely people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment