Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh My Valentine..........

What do I do? What do I get?
I scratch my head - and no ideas I get!
Roses - Red or white or yellow?
Oh that would make it so mellow.

A card - That would not do
For my love - their words would not do.
A dress or a cake?
Oh that will be a real fake

I scratched my head
For - an idea of a gift I could never get;
As my love is special
And no material could make it real!

For, I want to give the best
To this person who is the best!
I want to give my whole
For this person who means my world!

I pour my heart now
Which is filled with Love
For this special Valentine
Who made my life well refined

For my live without him
Would be far so dim
For my Valentine, my Love -
Is the best gift that God has ever shown!!

Love you my sweeet heart
Love you my Valentine!!
Love you my Raja maa
Love you forever & ever!

1 comment: