Thursday, November 2, 2017

And so....the fight.............continues.........

Oh Wow...its been ages since I last put in a post (I mean the gap before my "Thathasthu" post). I remember pretty well that my last post was about new year resolutions & 1 of my resolutions was to write blogs more frequently......So as all resolutions goes....this too was binned on the 2nd Jan 2014 :d. I never give up on traditions.

Surprisingly, there is 1 little tradition of mine that has been reduced. The one that is called "TEMPER". I am proud of it. At the same time. I feel a little bored. Oh whatever said & done, Temper tantrums do add a certain spice to life.  So the masala of "temper" being reduced both in my official & personal life, I started looking for a similar masala else where & what do I get?????? the masala of "Fight within"!!!

As Kamal Hassan says in his movie "kadavul paadhi mirugam paadhi" (half God & Half Animal), I discovered my 2 sides. 1. The Angel 2. The Devil. I know, I can hear you ask.....You an Angel?????? True, but when you see the Devil in me.....you'll definitely agree I put on the Angel face now & then.

Quiet naturally, being the person I actually am, there are lot of interesting debates, arguments, fights, wars that go on between this Angel & this Devil within me. The Angel in me always wants me to be a GOOD GIRL. Surprisingly, even I would like that. But like a good mother, I should not be partial right? I should give the Devil a chance, isn't it? If, even I don't pander to my Devil's wishes, then who will??? So, now, you get to read a little about my 2 darlings....the devil & the angel & their tantrums.

As I said above, the Angel in me always wants to be a Good Girl. The first thing she wants me to do is wake up early. She sets up the alarm & Suprise....I do wake up right on time, even before the alarm goes.....then the devil wakes up...She says....Come on!! there are still lot more to dream about! Its still cosy..Let me snooze for a while......and then........its pretty late. Round I to Devil :D

My Angel is very clear in her schedules. She puts up wonderful time tables. With diet charts, exercise regimes, clear timings for writing blogs, Oh yeah.....to do every day shopping which I really hate. And to tell you the truth, Angel also wins many times, but yeah the devil wins many as well :(

Leading the Angel's life is the best way, the most healthiest way, the righteous way. But the devil adds spice to the life. A good balance of these 2 is always the best. And to get this balance, is always a fight between the Angel & the Devil. This is one thing that I follow most religiously......As long as the fight is on....the life is on!!!!!


2 comments: