Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thathastu....So be it!!!!!

These days, I keep thinking how all our dreams do come true. For lately, my great dream of being an housewife has definitely come true, after so many years. Such a happy feeling. This brings to my mind about the this tagline my mom used to give me whenever I used to curse in my anger. I was a very troublesome child, with a very short fuse. Anything to spite me & my sparks would fly. I would say things like "wait....I will run away & never be your child again" & she would patiently listen & say, "Mind what you wish for! there are these sapta rishis doing their rounds often enough. And they keep granting all our wishes. Every now & then they say "Thathatsu"and bang your wish will become true". As a child that used to scare me & later on, in my middle age, I wouldn't say I forgot about it, but I actually ignored them.

But coming back to the present, I do agree that this Thathastu technique, does work. May be not just the way it was mentioned by my mom, but, as my good family friend used to say, the cosmic powers always work to get your wishes come true. See, I have become an house wife. Seriously, I can't quite express how this so joyful a position for me. Many say..."Housewife????"....I used to envy all the stay at home mom's for the past 10+ years. 

Having said that, being an housewife, has its share of woes as well. After leading a life of being extremely occupied for 16 hrs a day, being just active for a few hours has its drawbacks. Especially after a couple of weeks with a house full of people & then suddenly with just me...My god! I called up everyone in my phone book that day & self invited myself to many people's house. As someone said, when you ask for a gift, it would come with all its wrappings, covers & the likes. What we ask for may just be a book, but it would come with some other compliments, which may or may not be to our liking. 

When we are a child, we always look up to our parents & crave for a dream job. When we achieve  this dream job, there are always the office politics, the dracula bosses, gossiping co-workers, always making us wonder "Why the hell did I ask for this?" Isn't it?


So, do we stop dreaming?????? Never.....

So, do we stop realising our dreams??????? Not at all.....

Whether we get our dreams realised, or not, we will always have nic pics, in whatever field we choose to be. you may be a watchman, a maid, a clerk, a manager, self employed, or jobless. Whatever you do, you have certain responsibilities, based on your capability, which is to be completed, in the given surrounding. No job comes without problems, for if it is, then it would be the most boring job in the world. These nics, these small negativities, challenges us to convert them into positivities. 

I thank all these negativities, all these failures, for from there I have built the courage of being a Phoenix to strike up again & become a better happier person.

Now that I have mentioned that most of our dreams come true, one needs to understand that it is basically ones thought process, that makes it into a dream & make it deep rooted in us to get them realised. Meaning, if we keep thinking bad things, saying "I'm going to fall sick", yes, we will definitely fall sick, if that gets deep rooted in our consciousness. I have a friend who keeps murmuring that  she is so bad in work, that good things never happen to her, people are so bad with her. Oh yeah....it is thathasthu.....as you wish, so you get. More worse your thoughts are, the worse you reap!

So dream on guys!! Have positive wishes all through your lives, & work to bring them to life.

Ensure, all your dreams are good, for, the Sapta rishis would Say Thathasthu......And there it will be granted!!!!


3 comments: