Saturday, August 8, 2020

Jai Shri Ram

My whole day on 5th Aug was spent in a state of Euphoria. I wanted to convert my feelings into words, however, I just could not! An unreal day that would go into History – For the best reason!

I have done nothing for this change to have been brought out, but I feel that my darling has come home! Thanks to all those people, living & dead, who have prayed & always envisioned for this day, even if they are not there to see it. Thanks to all those karyakartas in the form of people at the frontline protecting the temple site, the lawyers, the lobbyist, the scholars, the visionaries, & many others including the every day Bhakta of Shri Ram. Leaders like Shri Narendra Modi, Shri Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath, who made this dream possible to come true. I am sure many souls would have had a happy day, like I can feel my Dadda & my mamamai weeping through the day. They would, had they been alive, for they were such a lover of Shri Ram. Especially those who believed that writing the Rama Nama will bring Ayodhaya back in its original form of Glory! Sanshtaanga pranams to the Founder of “Rama Nama Bank”. What a moment it wud have been for all those ppl who wrote Rama Nama, book after book for so many years, when they were all kept in the foundation of Ayodhya!!!!! Scintillating feeling!

To those people who question the integrity over the place of birth of Rama & over demolishing the mosque & building a temple in its place, I ask you this…..had this happened to your house, if you were thrown out & someone else demolished your house to build a new own on it, how would you feel? One's home is the palace for each one, even if it is a hut & you are currently staying at a 5* hotel. I can see my in laws waiting to return to their haven of the house, even though they are well pampered with love from their children here. The last scene in Chak De has shown this very well. When we feel this way for a mere roof above our head, the temple at the birth place of Rama is even more sacred for us Hindus. What is wrong in us claiming what is rightfully ours?

To those people who want a Hospital or School in that place, there are so many other places which can be converted. This is 1 sacred place for us & it is our RIGHT to have a temple, which will be open to each & every one of us, not just to sick people or to children, had it been just a Hospital or a School.

It’s a such a moment of Pride & Joy for us, that when Modji was in the temple doing the pooja, tears just flowed in my own eyes. I had goosebumps all over. I was once a secular person, if even I cud feel this, I can understand the feeling of so many millions of people!!!!!

Shri Ram has come to his home! And in the most deserving way. He waited all these years patiently & is entering Ayodhya only after the judgement is made FOR HIM! He continues to prove his virtue! Jai Shri Ram!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jai Shri Ram...after a long waiting..lord has come to his well deserved Kutiya...and his presence and his return has given us the strength back to us. I am a proud Hindutva...

    ReplyDelete